VORAN offers a 6-month guarantee on all of its products, as of the date of purchase, provided that the footwear was not made more than two (2) years ago. This information may be found together with the batch number, and consists of the quarter and year of manufacturing, or on the outsole in the form of a circle with an arrow. This guarantee includes the obligation on our part to replace the footwear free of charge, as long as it has been subjected to normal use conditions and without the intervention of external factors which could, according to VORAN, have a negative impact on its performance. VORAN will replace, free of charge, products containing manufacturing defects.
ABOUT THIS WARRANTY
For the duration of this guarantee, shipping or transportation charges will be paid by VORAN For this guarantee to be valid, it must be invariably accompanied by the original purchase invoice—duly issued by the store which sold the product and including the accurate identification of the item or product.
The general conditions of this guarantee are as follows:
1. This footwear must be subjected to NORMAL USE CONDITIONS.
2. The holder of this guarantee must request its fulfillment to the store which sold the product.
3. This guarantee must be fulfilled within a period of no more than 30 working days as of the buyer´s complaint, except in presumed cases of Acts of God or force majeure.
4. This guarantee covers labor and materials. It excludes parts or pieces of the footwear which, due to normal use, may become worn or have a limited useful life before reaching the total duration of this guarantee.
5. It is hereby expressly stated that this guarantee shall become void and/or have no validity in these cases: A) Any breakage, damage, or defect which does not relate to manufacturing. B) Any damage from improper and/or abusive use of the footwear. C) Any damage caused by using the product in environments for which it is not fit. D) Any deterioration caused by disasters or accidents. E) Any damage derived from lack of maintenance and preventive cleaning. F) Any total or partial modification of the footwear, or removal of parts from it, or addition of foreign objects to it. G) Any amendments to or scraping of the information on the certificate of guarantee.
6. The buyer must keep this guarantee, together with the original purchase invoice, in order to submit them in case of any complaint within the duration of the guarantee, which is non-transferable.